Is This You?
If you are a small business in Brownsville, Edinburg, Harlingen, McAllen, Mission or Weslaco and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 5 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a line of business application and other document types that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational and the data to be available.
Add our technology experts to your business’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder work-flows more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know you have no security issues on your network.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
FREE Executive Report
What Every Small Business Owner and Manager Must Know About Protecting And Preserving Their Company's Critical Data And Computer Systems.
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!