The RGV Small Business Guide to IT Support Services and Fees
What You Should Expect to Pay For IT Support for Your Small Business
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services and the pros and cons of each approach.
- How to get exactly what you need without unnecessary extras, hidden fees, and bloated contracts.
- That there is a common billing model that puts all the risk on the customer (you) when buying IT services; you’ll learn what that is as well as how and why to avoid it.
- All of the common exclusions, hidden fees, and other “gotcha” clauses that IT companies put in their contracts that you don’t want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration, and added costs later on that you didn’t budget for.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm before giving them access to your computer network, e-mails, and company data.
Claim Your Free Guide:
Fill out the form below or call us at 956-475-3519